Friday, June 25, 2010

Good lipgloss/lipstick color for my skin tone?

I have always had a tough time picking out a lipgloss or lipstick color that would look good on me. I have olive skin and would like to know what kind of colors would be good to wear.Good lipgloss/lipstick color for my skin tone?
Bring pink makeup into your look only for your lips; however, shades should match your natural lip color as much as possible. Wearing bright or pastel pinks is completely off limits for olive skin; however, a nice mauve or deep red is sensual and sexy. For a lighter daytime look, stick with simple, clear lipgloss.Good lipgloss/lipstick color for my skin tone?
maybe you should try jk jemma kidd lip id colour adapt lip gloss which is 20 dollars and exclusively at target stores. it enhances you natural color and makes your lips prettier!!!
i have kinda olive/tan skin too.... the best way to find a good lip color is pinch your cheeks then match the lipstick to your natural flush
are you kidding..we can wear any color but nudes will make you look like a bombshell try revlon nude or bare minerals sweet pink
I don't know. I have dark skin and its hard for me to!
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains