Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite color lipstick to wear?

Bright redWhat is your favorite color lipstick to wear?
well lipstick colours can be selectec based on occasions.if its daily wear i put raisin colour(almost equal to pink).but for special occasions i wear blackberry colour and lipgloss. Report Abuse
What is your favorite color lipstick to wear?
coral pink Report Abuse

nude colors with a little xtra shine and pigment....if you don't wear a lot of makeup more natural colors look the best.
i use lipgloss or a natural-looking color.
Light colors always,,nice,,
mocha or light brown
Lipstick dries out my lips. While lip gloss keeps em moisturized.
Pale pink... kissable
Pink and dark rasberry red!!


Those are my faves!


I dont wear them everyday!
Blue based red, cause it's sexy; kinda Marilyn Monroe-ish!
women need none , you all are beautiful on your own
lip balm with spf
Super pale pink - MAC's limited edition MLLE was far %26amp; away the best but ridiculously hard to find . . . even on eBay. 2nd favorite is SNOB also by MAC. Looks great under shiny lipgloss with smokey eyes. Oh, and use MAC's lipliner in PLUM.
light pink
clear or baby pink
Light brown
Cinnamon
shimmery pink or carmel color
I don't wear lipstick.
red...
nude coral
i love downtown brown by mary kay!!
I wear bonne bell chapstick in Dr.Pepper. It may sound childish but it's the one I have been using forever. I love the color, it's not too dark or too light-just perfect!
Something almost invisible. I don't really like wearing make-up.
any plain looking pink color, cuz i hate the bright pink ones.. i like red but it just doesnt work for me
I wear red
i love to wear lipgloss
I love a deep berry lipgloss. One that makes someone think I have just eaten some sort berry...very sensual!
Lately I have been obsessed with pinky mauve lip colors. Normally I like nude but that gets boring after awhile. Pinks and mauves are fresh and wearable but can be dressy with gloss.
a brownish red
pink
um, yeah, me no likey the lipstick either... why bother...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains