Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need to know what color lipstick and eyeshadow to wear for my wedding, what would look good on me?

I have medium brown hair, silver/blue eyes, and tan/olive skin tone. My wedding is in August, so I need eyeshadow that won't fade off. I was suggested to use Max Factor, but I have never used it before, so I don't know if that will work. I want some vibrate, shiny colors also. Any ideas??I need to know what color lipstick and eyeshadow to wear for my wedding, what would look good on me?
Most wedding make up is designed to look natural, ehance your natural beauty. I'd say for for a dusky rose colour for blush, and a similar, slightly paler shade for lips since you have olive skin. For your eyes, I would say dark brown/espresso eyeliner and a defining and lengthening mascara, alone with a caramel/bronze and shimmery ivory eyeshadow. For a more vibrant look, I'd try a dark metallic/steel (or mellow silver edged with ivory, for a softer look) grey eyeliner to make your blue eyes pop, and use silver/white eye shadow with a hint of pale blue (of if you're feeling brave, a wash of dark metallic steel blue-grey) in the far corners for your eyeshadow, with a touch of dusky rose blush and a slick of clear or pinkish lipstick/gloss. Congrats on the wedding!I need to know what color lipstick and eyeshadow to wear for my wedding, what would look good on me?
Any brand of make-up will do, but Natural look is better. Choose a make-up that will match the color of your skin or even a little darker than your skin, same as the color of your lipstick. Some make up are depend on how you will do your hair to match.





If you want to try other things you might want to go to the Beauty shop to get more advice ;-)
Coral blush or lipstick would go great with your skin tone. If you are going with coral for the lips/cheeks, try to neutralize the eyes with golds, browns, and taupes. A light black mascara (waterproof for them tears) would be great and wont be too harsh. For brands, may I reccomend Urban Decay (Urban Decay Primer Potion as well, so the eyeshadow wont fade). UD has very pigmented shades. Go to Sephora.com!
I麓ll go to Bobbi brown and ask them to try different looks, they always have very natural shades and cream shadows that stay all day long. Also I think that for your wedding you have to try a lot of looks and then decide and on the wedding day do it yourself cause you probably know tricks that make you look beautiful that perhaps another one won麓t.
I was a beauty adviser for 5 years, and in my opinion......Lore'al Hip makeup is awesome...the colors are flashy and bold, and it has a high pigment to it, so it definitely won't fade off!!! The eye shadows they make are great.......As far as a foundation that will not fade.......Revlon colorstay.... and it will not come off until you wash your face with cleanser!!! I'll provide links for you to research!!!
you want your makeup to be timeless and natural. my favorite mascara is that new covergirl stuff that drew berrymore wears in those commercials. and i would go with a silver or bronzy eyeshadow with light pink lipgloss or lipstick.
use some pink.





or pearly white.


or silver.





try going to MAC %26amp; get a makeover.


its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains