Friday, June 25, 2010

What is Dana Scully's (X-files) lipstick color?

I've been watching the X-files and I love Dana Scully's lip color. Any fans out there know what it is?What is Dana Scully's (X-files) lipstick color?
Even if I paid extra extra special attention, I don't think I'd be able to pinpoint the name of an exact shade for you. Just print out a fairly clear photo from the web, take it into Target and start trying to match up her lips to a lipstick.What is Dana Scully's (X-files) lipstick color?
I didn't post this question just so you could tell me that you have no idea. I posted because I thought maybe some hardcore X-files fan would know Dana Scully's lipstick color from watching a special or something. I really don't need obvious advice, I'm not an idiot. Report Abuse

It was a special blend made for her, strawberry peach

4 comments:

  1. It was Marrakesh by MAC, which may be discontinued by now...it may have a blueish tint to it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone,

    If the Marrakesh colour is discontinued.. which colour would be its replacement or nearest?

    Does anyone know?

    Thanks, Nat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I contacted a MAC Rep. on-line and she told me that the very closest color you could get to Marrakesh was Photo lipstick mixed with Mahogany lipliner.

      Delete

 
web hosting domains