Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite color lipstick, and why?

I love light browns/mocha colors because they compliment my skin tone ( light tan ), they look more natural, and they make your teeth look whiter!What is your favorite color lipstick, and why?
I like natural pinky tones because i dont like the full over the top made up look.What is your favorite color lipstick, and why?
pink or nude shades because they are easy to wear on my complexion
are you askin this 4 u like something you wuld buy?if so it all depends on your skin color.for instanse red is a color i love but i culd never pull it of cuz it dsnt look good on me. so ask your friends and family what colors they think wuld look good on you.jst never use black wat idiot came up wit the idea of black lipstick.anywayz,good luck!!!!!!!
RED it looks sexy
light brown, gives professional look. the lip stick is dependent on your skin color and might differ from one women to another.
light brown/honey























http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I like pink because its a good color for un-color people

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains