Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color of lipstick is good on a redhead?

I have red hair and fair skin


what would be a good color lip stick for my face?What color of lipstick is good on a redhead?
well duh! dark red or red orange of course! it brings out your eyes, and its goes great with red hair. its really a color only redheads can pull off!What color of lipstick is good on a redhead?
I am a redhead also. I have always worn plain gloss, beiges, including rosy colored beiges, neutral colors, mostly. Occasionally a brownish-burgundy. A lot depends on the shade of red hair you have. Mine is almost a strawberry blonde but these colors seem to work best for me because, unlike other hair colors you have to consider what color shirt you are wearing too.
i'd say just a simple light color lipstick/gloss





I use a neutral color and it seems to balance things out
just caler lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains