Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What lipstick color goes with very tan skin like mine?

You CAN wear pinks. I do. I can wear most anything. Orange is not my best color though. But I can even rock that if it's the right shade, such as PleasureSeeker from MAC.What lipstick color goes with very tan skin like mine?
';Well, you can pretty much wear anything, however I would advise to stay away from pale colors like pale pinks and go for truer colors. You can definitely wear reds, pinks, oranges and bronzy colors, but may want to avoid the pastels if you have a lot of color. For an everyday look, I would go for just a gloss on your lips. Some of my favorites are MAC's Oh Baby and Prrr, paired with almost any liner you want. Stila lipshines in Rose, Petal, Mango and Red would also look great on you. I really love the Cargo lip glosses and there are many options to choose from. If you can get to a Sephora, check out Body and Soul's glosses. My favorite for tanned skin is Surrender. Neutral lipsticks like MAC Plastique and Stila Jane would also be nice. A nice tan always looks good with red lipstick and some of my favorites are MAC Vinyl, Stila Lara, and Bobbi Brown Red, Ruby Stain, and Cranberry Stain.


I think the key is just keeping your makeup light and dewy/shimmery and playing up your lips for evening.';What lipstick color goes with very tan skin like mine?
Clear, definitely not pink! Too many people use it, go for a baby yellow color, by Max Factor. It's awesome, and it has a little shimmer in it too! It's perfect. :)
i have tanned skin sometimes dark ( say on holiday ) or just light tan when ive not been on holiday for a while and i always use like a nude colour around the same colour as your skin x
pale pink =]
most of light pinkey shades will suite you!
pale pink...or just lip gloss...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains