Friday, June 25, 2010

What color lipstick would look good on me?

my face is fair but not to the extent.. i have medium brown hair and super dark eyes almost black and i were eye makeup everyday so when i apply lipstick or lip gloss it look like im wearing to much.What color lipstick would look good on me?
Always make sure your Lip color is in the same family as your Blush color.


Blush and Lip Colors:


• Very Pale and Light Skin – Pale pink colors, for pale skin be careful to avoid all brown colors


L'Oreal True Match Blush, Baby Blossom, ~$11.00


CoverGirl Lipslicks Lip Gloss, Clear


• Medium Skin – Sandy pinks


CoverGirl Classic Color Blush, Soft Mink, ~$6.00


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Gloss Rose 070, ~$7.00What color lipstick would look good on me?
you sound exactly like my best friend. she looks really good with a light pink color. but not too light though. and if you think gloss and lipstick look like you are wearing too much, try lip stain. it adds the color without the cakeyness of lipstick and the shininess of gloss. it is hard to find though
I basically match your description, and I have the same issue. I'm very dramatic, so I always want to wear pretty, bold reds and stuff, but I can't because I'm so pale and dark haired. I go with either just shiny gloss, with no color, or a light pink lip stick.
wear pinks that look natural and you could pull off some red but don't go for like blood red just like a lip gloss red. try Cover girl Amazmint lip gloss i get the lightest pink and i have fair skin too. it looks so natural and pretty.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/by_product/l… Nicely Nude





a very light pink
Just a natural color like a pinkish color, nice and suttle.
brown-red lipstick will look good as it'll make you look sexy in it.light pink suits you too as it'll make you look sweet and younger
Erm Try A Light Pink Lipstick Would Go Nice With Your Eyes
Soft coral/peach, more neutral colours.
a dark red, or a kinda light pink. not too pink though
color similar to your lips neutral, try no color lip loss
mediume pink
try a light pink.
seems like ur a natural beauty.


wear nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains