Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color lipstick and eyeshadow is best for someone with dark brown hair and pale skin.?

I think it depends on where you are going. I have the same description so for during the day I use alittle black eye liner and a gold shimmer on my eyelids. Im not big on lipstick so I just use clear gloss.What color lipstick and eyeshadow is best for someone with dark brown hair and pale skin.?
I wear brown eye shadow, I think it looks very nice.. Can't help with the lipstick issue though, I just wear lip glossWhat color lipstick and eyeshadow is best for someone with dark brown hair and pale skin.?
I use warm colors. The orangey-reds for lipstick and the browns and tans eyecolor.
soft pink lipstick or gloss.





and I hate eyeshadow, so i never wear it, so i say none.
It think Red, soft pink Lips is cute w/ pale skin...if you use a bright lip, you have to balance w/ a soft shade....this goes both ways.. a lavender eye is pretty w/ brown but you need soft lips to balance this---Have fun!-AriP
Lavender and gold eyeshadows look especially striking. For liner, black, gray, and dark blue all work. Try a sheer pinkish lipcolor.
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains