Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best lipstick or lipgloss color?

I love putting on pink lip gloss i'm so addicted to it,But I really want to know what is the best lip gloss or lipstick color?What is the best lipstick or lipgloss color?
Well the best that works for me is lipgloss and it looks so pretty on anybody else than lipstick and the color wouldn't matter just depended what's the color of your skin and what you're wearing because if you're trying to look good than you got to figure out which one matches your outfit with the color of your skin. but the best color that i prefer is something like not too pink and not too orange like something calm. somewhere between those too colors because they look pretty on anybody especially if they got big lips but it don't matter how big you got them because you still gon be lookin good you know sparkling.What is the best lipstick or lipgloss color?
red, for a cute look


lipstick on a date


gloss 4 all others
bright red lipstick
I know how you feel! It's hard to know what kind of lip color would look best on you! On my website, go to the tab marked ';virtual makeover'; and you will be able to see what colors look best on you! Some extra tips: If you want your lips to look fuller, wear light lip color. If you want your lips to look thinner, wear a darker color. The lip gloss adds a nice shine and makes your lips look fuller and sexy...esp. if you place the gloss just in the middle of your lip. There are GREAT lip application tips on my website! (Also for eyes, brows, and cheek too)...
The best color of lipgloss or lipcolor depends on what looks good with your skintone. One person might suggest rosy pink, but you might find that it clashes with your skin, or better yet, looks really good on one person's lips and doesn't even show up on your own. (this has happened to me. I have darker lips.) I like pink myself, but I have found that a nude pink (typically a beige-y pink) looks best on me and tones down my darker lipcolor while still looking natural.
My favorite is Cover Girl Wetslicks. They look good, they feel good, they smell good... I can't get enough. Its like lipgloss and lipstick combined. If you've never seen them, check them out. I linked it in the source below!
I depends on the season.


( lip gloss and lip stick )


SPRING: Pink





SUMMER: peach and creamy





FALL: brown





WINTER: Red
If you like pink try Lilacrush from MAC love it. The essential lip gloss is Mentha Lip Shine by Bigalow (Bath %26amp; Body). Lipstick, I just bought my first red, Satin by MAC, hot to death!
I have been told that you are to go buy the color of your skin.I have to wear light brown.
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush in Juiced Berry.
lip gloss clear it is really pretty plus it gose with any thing you wear
i like pink as well...I think pink first than put on a light clear coat or sparkly lipgloss..good luck
Lipgloss!!!!
clear lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains