Friday, June 25, 2010

How do I pick lipstick in neutral color?

I want to get a lipstick that would give me the ';nude'; look.


It's something like this. http://mtblog.allure.com/beauty__reporter/images/2008/03/13/charlize_2.jpg





I don't know how to pick a color that suits my skin.


Could someone please help me?How do I pick lipstick in neutral color?
It depends on the color of your skin, if you are lighter toned u will need a light pink of some sort, maybe an iced rose kind of color. If you are tan, maybe go with a color just a little lighter than ur skin color. maybe with a tint to it. If u r darker toned, try a lighter brownish color, like mocha colored. Remember, you are trying to find a shade that compares with ur skin color, not your lip color! Hope I could help!How do I pick lipstick in neutral color?
Look for lipsticks that have the same undertone as your skin. If you have a pink undertone to your skin, look for shades that are more on the pink side. If you have a yellow or orange undertone, look for the lighter shades of lipstick.
I'd suggest going to a department store or Sephora and trying a few different ones until you find the right color. I'm a big fan of trying makeup before I buy, especially if I'm shelling out a bigger chunk of money for it.
Revlon has one out right now that is called ';nude attitude'; It is matte finish but you can put chap-stick or clear gloss over to make it satin or glossy finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains