Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite lipstick and color?

If you recommend any other makeup products, you can also list those. Thanks!!!What is your favorite lipstick and color?
I prefer lip gloss - it gives a shimmery, sheer coating that is more refreshing to the lips. The shine is nice and attention-grabbing and flatters the lips. Of course, you have to pick the right color for your skin tone - I prefer more pink or earthy tones as opposed to brights, it appears more natural. You should also change your makeup colors depending on what you are wearing...


One of my favorite lip glosses is Venom by DuWop, you can buy it at Nordstrom.


Also at Nordstrom, they can sometimes give you free consultations and help you decide which colors/products are right for you. Sometimes they are busy and you need to schedule an appointment, but usually they can help you on a walk-in basis.What is your favorite lipstick and color?
Pink Nude by good skin, Ashley Judd line at Kohl's department store.
nudes
i usually just wear gloss in clear or pink, but when i wear lipstick i like a MAC that is a plum color. I can't remember the exact name but it has the word plum in it.
Peaches I like peach orangey colors.
Clear or nude.
haha.. i just love any pale lipsticks
when i do wear lipstick (i normally wear gloss) i go with an all out red. usually from revlon.
My most favorite lipstick is called Lip Shine and its made by Bee Luscious Cosmetics, the color is Candle Light and also Hush they are just so pretty and natural looking, I also really love the color tides compact in flush of pink it leaves my face all a glow with a natural healthy look. I have gotten many compliments since I have started using the Bee Luscious brand is cosmetics
I love the color LUSH lip gloss wand by Bee Luscious Cosmetics its a beautiful burgundy color to die for its so awesome. I also love the color nectar for the summer that is the lip shine .... all the products put out by Bee Luscious is 100% AWESOME...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains