Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What lipstick color looks good with purple eyes?

i'm writing a story and one of the characters has purple eyes . I've looked everywhere and can't find what color lipstick looks good with purple eyes...please help me!!!





thanks so muchWhat lipstick color looks good with purple eyes?
light pink, brown lavender undertones, but how can you describe it on the story! hmm you can only say lavender pink maybe:)What lipstick color looks good with purple eyes?
In reading some of the answers to this question, I am going to add some very important information especially when it comes to writing and capturing your audience's attention.





First: you didn't mention what the characters' hair color is or hair style (short. long, straight, curly, in a bun, etc.). Also, what era is this story written in (1800's, 1900's, 3010) and what is the character' skin tone (fair, olive, Hispanic, Asian, etc.) OR what time of day or night.





When writing a story you need to be very detailed so that when putting the lipstick on your character, it will blend perfectly with everything else in the story.





I wear a wine colored purple eye shadow when I wear a black outfit on a date as it is sultry yet subdued and gives an air of mystery. I am a red-head with short hair and fair skin and brown eyes so the best lipstick to use for me is a mauve. However, if I wear purple eyeshadow in the day time, I will usually apply it lighter and wear it with navy colors and sometimes black but I will wear a sheer pink lipstick as it is sophisticated for a business atmosphere.





So, depending on the mood you are trying to set with your readers will depend on what color lipstick you will use. I realize purple eyeshadow isn't purple eyes, but I needed to show you an example.





I hope this helps and I would love to read your story when you are finished.
Do purple lipstick...purple always goes with purple!!!!
Perhaps a light cotton candy pink, you want something in the cool family, pinks, purple lipstick even.
purple all the way or just a pale pinky colour
Lipstick color very depends on hair color rather than eye color, but I must admit, eye color very much contributes.


Lets start listing purple eyes with the different color hair and see the lipstick:





Dark brown hair, purple eyes: strawberry red lipstick





Light brown hair, purple eyes: pinkish lipstick





Blonde hair, purple eyes: pale pink lipstick





Red hair, purple eyes: neutral red lipstick





Black hair, purple eyes: Deep red (maroon can also work too)





Strawberry Blonde hair, purple eyes: Dark/ light pink lipstick





I can't think of anymore hair colors or any more combinations. I hope this helps, and remember, while writing a story, sometime looks don't count, it's what's INSIDE the character that counts. Don't get caught up in the details.





Otherwise, I hope this helps!
a nude color =]





or a peach?
Like a bright pink!!!
Wow purple eyes... that's intense!





I would just say a nude color, or something very sheer that blends in with the skin but with a little bit of liner to still make the lips noticeable.





The eyes are the focus point of this person and that shouldn't be taken away with a too made-up face.
Look at old pictures of Elizabeth Taylor, she has purple eyes and they are real not contacts. In the older photos you can't really tell that they are purple but they are. She wore alot of reds and nudes
light pink clear gloss lavenderish would look supppaaa hawt=]
VERY SOFT BABY PINK! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains