Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color lipstick will balance out my skin tone?

It depends what color your skin is, the type of skin you have, and the color of your eyes.What color lipstick will balance out my skin tone?
Depends on what skin tone you have, eye color, etc. Go to the Cover Girl web site and they have quizes that you can take that will tell what your looking for. Hope I could help!What color lipstick will balance out my skin tone?
What is your skin tone, or should I say nationality?
Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2
you forgot to tell us you're skin tone!
What's the skin tone? For me I don't like bright lip colors.
What skintone do you have? You forgot to tell everyone here on the site.
It depends what is your skin color?But, I always thought that lip gloss was better because it keeps your lips moist and shiny.But, if you take my advise and go for the lip gloss than you should not put on dark lip gloss.Always get a clear or light pink color.Try going to Victoria Secrets they have very good lip gloss.I hope you like my answer. Fell free to ask me about anything my email address is angelee2good_4u@yahoo.com.


Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains