Friday, June 25, 2010

What color lipstick do I wear?

I am 18, have dark brown skin, brown eyes,,off black hair, black eyebrows, and will wear shades of brown eyeshadow. What color lipstick shades should I wear?What color lipstick do I wear?
wear lip gloss. just clear :)What color lipstick do I wear?
well what i think it would look great for dark brown skin is nude lips


or a glossy clear lip gloss





here im gonna show you a tutorial








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gemp5Uce_鈥?/a>
Don't recommend any lipstick that would properly fit your complexion. I do recommend the following glosses that will;


Coonobabe


luxglo: brown sugar, burnt mexican, adios mo-fo


slimglo: sinful, tequila sunrise


pout %26amp; glo: devilish


glo toobs: tempest





Anyone of these will go well with your complexion. Reds would stand out and look odd. Hope this helps


Google Coonobabe


btw - they ship all orders 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains