Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color lipstick do you usually wear?

I tend not to ware lippy owing to the fact that im a man but for ten points i will ware any colour you want lol just as long as i dont get snaped and put in the sun news paperWhat color lipstick do you usually wear?
I usually wear lipgloss. I wear nude or peachy colors because i have warm skin.What color lipstick do you usually wear?
red
dont wear lipstick - just put lipgloss on
None, not for fellas, oh except for pooves.
right now i'm using a red but i usually like to use a hot pink.


but it all depends on your skin type
usually i wear gloss but when i do wear lipstick it depends on my mood/what im wearing. I wear anything from reds, to nudes, to hot pinks :D
ivisable
Colours that match my skin tone..natural shades are the best although i do like colours that are warm in general....sorry i dont do reds tho..YUCK !!





I dont wear lipstick too much either, just the odd times throughout.
Whatever kind my girlfriend leaves on my collar.
I like to use ';nude shades'; for lipsticks, when I use a gloss it is clear.





If you go to a department store like Macy's or Dillards, the cosmetics ladies can help you pick out a color that best fits your skin tone. And sometimes they have free samples, don't be afraid to ask!
i wear lipgloss. i don't wear lipstick. sorry.
It really depends on my mood, what I'm wearing or the event. My only constant is lip liner. It makes both lipstick %26amp; lipgloss last longer.
I lean more towards the darker shades... seems to make my teeth look whiter!
Usually one of a range of purple colours, i dont use any other colour, it ranges from pale lilac to deep purple, depending on where i am going, what i am wearing and how i feel.
pink hands down, not like a pepto bismal color but a nice pink nothing neon or nothing old Ladies the girls will know, lol
I usually don't wear lipstick, but when I do, I alternate between a matte pink, a berry, or MAC's Russian Red
pink sometimes red
None. i wear lip Gloss, rose color
I tend to go for an earthy tone such as a nude or pink lipstick and then some flavoured balm over the top. Keeps my lips lookin great and they are protected from the british wind!
pink or nudes
I usually wear lip gloss.


But sometimes I wear *rum raisin* by:COVER GIRL.
i usually wear a high shine lip gloss, but sometimes i wear a dark rose lip colour.
lipgloss and natural colors are always great.
I usually wear a mahogany coloured lipliner and mix it in with a pink coral frosty lip gloss.
I don't wear lipsticks everyday! Only in special ocasions!





*I love my lips natural color! Natural is the best!
I wear a nude color lipstick and put the lipgloss over! VERY SEXY! OR a peachy color.


http://beautymarked.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/clolourrichenudes.jpg
none im male see
I just wear lip gloss as I prefer to keep my lip colour! I don't know, I see myself weird when I wear lipsick, as if I was wearing too much make up because I'm not used to it! My friends use lipstick and it looks nice, but I don't like it for me!
Depending on my mood, black, new black, purple, red or electric blue...and gold if I am wearing browns, which is very rarely.
I never wear lipstick yuk, i wear very light colours on my lips as i have pretty big lips and they stand out alot with lipgloss so i wear pretty light colours on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains