Friday, June 25, 2010

What color of lipstick do you use everyday?

It will be nice if you can tell me the exact name of the shade and lipstick. ThanksWhat color of lipstick do you use everyday?
Anything neutral, usually a light pink, but on some days I wear a honey colored neutral that really looks great with my skin tone. Usually lips are just icing on the cake, eyes are usually the focus when applying makeup. :)What color of lipstick do you use everyday?
Whatever color I pull out of my purse at the red stop light on the way to work in the morning!
pinkish. maybelline water shine ice (gloss) in strawberry sorbet, its light pink with diamond bits in it that sparkles
depending on mood and occasion,


O, by MAC


bobbi brown shimmer tube tints, dusk shimmer, glow shimmer, twilight shimmer, bare shimmer. all come in a little box. love them.
Try a color close to your own lipcolor but deeper. Use some lipgloss over it. Hope this helps!!!


:)
light pink
i use a neutral shade or something berry-very little tinted but with SPF in most cases. try the body shop's strawberry lip balm or maybelline's gloss in Pink Cadillac.
Maybeline - Gold Rush (brownish)


L'oreal - Pink Lemonade (Soft pink)
Revlon Mauve
Not a lipstick fan. Lipstick is no longer ';in'; it leaves your lips dry and discolored.





Stick with lipgloss.





Now theres Wet %26amp; Wild which is really cheap





Maybeline which is a perfect middle





Clinique which is the best and most expensive, during certain seasons you can load up on samples





Pick something close to your lip color with just a bit of shading. The glosses are clear, silver, and shiney choose which will look best with your complection!
Yeah, my favorite isn't really a lipstick per se either--I often default to Neutrogena Moisture Shine gloss in ';Razzle';. It's a very sheer and natural looking pink on me, and it makes my lips really soft!
i use mark. Glamazing Lip %26amp; Color Rouge in Ingenue Nude.
Benetint with a bit of gloss over it.
i don't know lipstick doesn't stick to my genitals.
i use pink..iv loads of pink shades.every pink is different from others.sum r brownish pink sum r purple pink..means iv got load of dem!!!!!!pink suits me n i lov pink tooo
maybelline water shine liquid diamonds strawberry carats and rimmel vinyl lip i don't know the colour
Maybelline water shine no.07-Pink lollipop

1 comment:

  1. Whatever I have in my pocket..I do use a Lancome lipstick, before I go to bed, as a type of lip balm, I heard Paula Begoun suggest putting a lip balm on your lips at bedtime and it prevents "morning dry lips" but I do that all the time.. I carry with me a Lancome (GWP) lipstick that I don't have with me at this moment, but it is a russet color..I find that once lipsticks get about half used the color is better.. I think its the wax/pigment ration get better as the product is used more..

    ReplyDelete

 
web hosting domains