Friday, December 11, 2009

How would I go about finding a lipstick color used in the new Christina Aguilera video ';Hurt';? I love it

Its like a dark dark red?How would I go about finding a lipstick color used in the new Christina Aguilera video ';Hurt';? I love it
MAC has made many new lipstick and lipglass colors in their past 3 collections. The newest is in the NocturnElle line, a red-orange like the one Christina had in hurt when she was in the dressing room, called Rouge Noir. The darker one she wears could be compared to Dubonnet, a red dark red. Also, MAC has a lipstick kit out with two really pretty red lipsticks and a red lipglass which comes in a tiny satchel. I would also try the red lipglass from the Rockocco line that came out a couple of months ago. Try too to look at Lady Bug, Tassle, and Russian Red lipsticks. All MAC.How would I go about finding a lipstick color used in the new Christina Aguilera video ';Hurt';? I love it
This was of awesome help. Thank you so much! I know Christina was a spokesperson for MAC so I assumed it was a MAC color. I was a big fan a couple of years ago of ';Fire down Below'; I will definately check out the MAC website. Thanks again, PrisChris. Report Abuse

victoria's secret has really nice dark red lipstick. try ';ruby slippers';, it's a really pretty rusty dark red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains