Sunday, December 13, 2009

What color lipstick or lipgloss would look best on me?

I have light brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. Also, any recommendations on brands?What color lipstick or lipgloss would look best on me?
I loveeee CoverGirl Wet Slicks Crystals. They look really good. Try a natural pink a little bit deeper than your natural lip color, it looks great with your skin and hair. Good luck! :-DWhat color lipstick or lipgloss would look best on me?
i think the same color of your lip would be a good color
i cant really tell you what color i'd have to see u and also your lips are a color too so u should go to Macy's or any other department store and try on different shades of lip gloss or lipstick also ask one of the workers to help you and when u find your shade go to a regular store and find the match for that shade(cheaper)i hope this helps =)
I NEED A PIC!
*light pink or dark red*


...covergirl, mac cosmetics
try a nude or a sheer-ish color. i have brown hair and light skin and darker colors look to severe on me. Almay makes great lipstick (hydracolor is my favorite). Good luck on choosing!!
use clear lip gloss with some lip liner...
i like shinylicous(?) in pink bikini. its made by maybelline. Good Luck!%26lt;3
I would reccomend something that isn't too dark or overpowering. A subtle light pink shade of lip gloss would probobly look nice.
a light shade like rose. but not one thats too red.
Use light pink lip-gloss.Probably covergirl,NYC.
Do you look better in COOL colors:


white, pink, cherry red, coral, lemon, mint, jade, or hunter green, baby, royal, or navy blue, lavender, eggplant, gray, black, or silver jewelry?


or WARM colors:


ivory, tomato red, peach, orange, rust, golden yellow, lime, kelly, olive green, aqua,turquoise, teal, bright purple, caramel, chocolate brown, or gold jewelry?


If cool colors - try


powder pink


dusty rose


raspberry


cherry


plum


wine


If warm colors - try


peach


bronze


orange


copper


rust


caramel


Cover Girl, L'oreal, Maybelline, and Revlon all make great lipcolors.
I'm kinda the same, light brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin... i find that lipstick is often to dark or strong in colour unless you find a perfect shade, so I use lip gloss. I'm in love with lip gloss. My favorite is Revlon's super lustrous in toast to shine. It is gorgeous, with a little bit of colour but not over bearing. great for all occasions, from school to nights out.
light but shiney lip gloss





pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains