Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is your favorite color lipstick? 10 points for best answer?

OK ladies, what is your favorite color lipstick, and why is that your best color, tell me what do you like about make up and lipstick?What is your favorite color lipstick? 10 points for best answer?
Au Natural viva la lip gloss in english





No lipstick just gloss





I prefer Lip Venom by DuWop.What is your favorite color lipstick? 10 points for best answer?
pink blush
anything that makes my lips look good


ie- pink, red etc
my favorite color is this Tawnky lipstick by Loreal,it's a mauve/pink but not bright just right :) color. It's gorgeous against my skin tone, it's a thick kind but with lil clear gloss, omg my lips just look so luscious and so pretty. I always get complements when I where it. I always where it with pink and brown eye-shadows and cuz I have black hair the colors go well. Make-up in general for me makes my face looks even I have lil zit scares so it always helps. Since I'm an artist, it's like having a new canvas everyday :)
probably a pink or peach a peach because it looks natural and fresh but sometimes i like pink because it looks fun and flirty.
it is cheap but it is good wet and wild no 909. it has true color
Glam Shine Goddess 100. It gives my lips a pouty look to them and they have glitter on them. and sometimes make them look wet.
my absolute favorite is my bare escentuals lip duo ';sensuous'; %26amp; ';irresistible';. both are peach shades, that complement my skin tone, and i can mix them as well. i am pretty pale, pink shades wash me out %26amp; reds are mostly too bright on me. i like natural make-up, and lipstick always gives me an extra boost.
Hug Me lustre by Mac, because it's natural AND pinky %26amp; goes with anything, you can make it dramatic with dark lip liner or wear it on it's own for a more nude look or with reallt bright eye shadow!!
i wear lip conditioner which makes my lips look a very ultra light pink color, and clear lip gloss over it . i can't wear shades of lipstick because my skin is too light and it doesn't look right .
mine is brown cos it suits me...
I love reds, deep reds, Viva glam III lipstick .O lipstick,Viva glam IV lip gloss by Mac cosmetics and also Oh baby its like a brownish lip gloss. It depends on my moods which color I wear from day to day.
my Fav lipstick to use when im going out or with my friends is Revlon midnight swirl lip lusture i use it sooooo much it is almost gone and it looks fab on any skin type here is the url and if you go back to the home page of the web site you will find a 2.00 off coupon hope i helped you!!!!!!
My favorite brand of lipstick is Mary Kay's ';Sheer Blush';. It is my favorite shade that they have, and I look like a DIVA in it. Go to this site: www.marykay.com/cassandralane
I love a shimmery champagne color, because it's neutral enough to look good on any skin tone, the shimmer makes your lips appear fuller, and it's so natural looking. Also, with the smoky and dramatic eye make-up that is so in style, a more neutral lip keeps you from looking over made-up and clown-ish.
blast of blue by MAC. it is the bes color because it makes my features stand out. it is unique and draws attention to my entire face. i like make-up and lipstick for the reasons i've stated above
L'oreal Glam Shine 820 Princess because it goes with my skin tone and makes my lips all the more kissable. It's not sticky either like most lipsticks/gloss and it goes on smooth.
Mauve and browns....
green
Bold red woth black eyeliner.
purple
i really like clinique's almost lipstick- its really nice, its not heavy or thick


Almost Lipstick


Not quite lipstick, not quite lip gloss but works like a little of each. Looks sleek, moist. Sheer non-stain shades.


and cliniques products are all allergy tested and they are really safe. I need to use allergy tested products because of my sensitive skin, and I love clinique products
Favorite?


Peachy Pink


Why this color?


It's fun and flirty and not too dark.


Why lipstick?


Lipstick is good because if you want a little bit of color to your face, it's just the thing, and not too overwhelming.
it is L'oreal: shine delicieux number 310-strawberry fool. It is strawberry-red and fits perfect with my skin and colour hair.(dark brown hair- white to olive skin and green eyes) Also it is perfect for my age and I can wear it every time of the day,my upper lip is thinner and my mouth is not really big so It doesn't look slutty. Also I like coral and pink lipsticks with a glossy touch. But still my dream is to find the perfect red lipstick! The ont that doesn't look cheap and enhances your skin!!!
my sister told me red for it means red hot lady
Bronzes and golds or browns with the shimmer. I get compliments when i wear those colors. i really like earthtones, they bring out my medium dark skin complexion. i love brands like Loreal, Fashion Fair and Revlon.
My favourite is light pink cause it makes me sweet..but uhm it's not only because of that,it's because you can wear it all day too!When you go out,go to work,I mean it is for all time and so I don't have to worry about my lipstick at least..Generally I don't prefer lipsticks as much as lipglosses cause lipglosses have made our lives easier,they are quick to put on and go!I use mostly lipglosses but I don't have any problem with lipsticks though!
I use Mary Kay products because my aunt sells it. And it's pretty good...





I love the Hot Chocolate lipstick with a pink lipgloss over it. It's dark, but the pink gloss lightens it and makes my lips shine. It stays on forever, and it brings out the shine in my eyes, and really goes well with my olive skin tone and deep, dark brown hair.





I like makeup because it is a way to express my creativity on myself! I am my own model! Lipstick generally allows my lips to stand out -- they sometimes just disappear. Mind you, I never wear lipstick when I get cold sores! I find it to be fun and creative to put my make up on in the mornings. And it can brighten my face when I didn't get sleep the night before (works well in my college classes when I'm falling asleep! Ha!).
peach because it looks natural
Ice Mocha by Nicole Miller. It goes very well with my complexion and it has natural ingredients such as, retinol, ginseng extract.
i like very light pink cuz i have fair skin and light hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains