Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lipstick color?

My skin is really pale, but I wear dark eye make up and would love to wear dark lipstick (like really dark reds or purples). I don't have a stereotype so don't try to lable me, lol.





Everyone says it doesn't look right when I wear this dark lipstick, that it isn't right for my skin tone. They say it stands out too much. What do you think? And if you think it's too dark for me, what color would look right? (If you find pics of lipstick colors, that would be great!)Lipstick color?
If you are pale like her then this color would look good on you. I think she looks beautiful with this dark red lip color http://www.stylefix.net/wp-content/uploa鈥?/a>Lipstick color?
I think wearing darks will express your personality. You should definitely wear the shades that look like you, even though if people say otherwise.
I think that lipstick is too heavy and too much for the daytime. Use a dark lipgloss during the day then use a dark lipstick only for night.
Look at the inside of your lip. Try and stay with that color but go for a darker shade. That way you can wear dark but it will be ok with your skin tone.
If you have pale skin and love to wear dark eyes(such as smoking) you would be better off with a nude natural looking lipstick or pale pink lipgloss!
Dont ever do a strong eye and strong lip at the same time...do one or the other, both at the same time is to much..go natural either on your eyes or lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains