Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lipstick Color?

I am so sick of buy lipsticks that look like one color in the store and when I bring it home it looks so different on me. Any suggestions?Lipstick Color?
Eww I know what you mean- I could never put that stuff on my lips in the store. What I do is take a tissue and wipe the top layer of lipstick off (in efforts to slightly sanitize) and then take a little lipstick and rub it on the tip of my thumb. Your thumb has pulse points so the color most closely resembles the color of your lips. Hope I could help :]Lipstick Color?
um you can put it on your fingers that'll give you a good color of how it looks like, and wash it off


like sephora has those tissue things
alot of time they have a stick out wich u can try on try it on while ur there ya i'm sure ur saying it's nasty but really if you whipe it off first then use it it should be ok





i really don't use those but i see them there so just giving you sugestions and i never will use them cuz u can get aids from them so maybe use lip gloss cuz it comes out good
well try carrying around tissuses and try to imagen your self wearing it
I know what you mean.Try putting the color on your hand or,a swab.
try a lipstick in the store..duh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains