Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best lipstick color for fair skin, hazel eyes and dirty blond hair?

i just want a color that i can wear every day please if your able to what is the name of the color or what beauty brand i can find it in thanksWhat is the best lipstick color for fair skin, hazel eyes and dirty blond hair?
Mochelle,





I just got ';drop dead red'; liplust from Coonobabe. It's a dark deep, 40's style red. Never goes out of style red.


I also use their lip bullet ';bloodrose';.


both have excellent application. go on easy, stay on.


Google Coonobabe


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me. ;)What is the best lipstick color for fair skin, hazel eyes and dirty blond hair?
I have fair skin too, with medium brown hair, and I love Loreal Color Riche lipliner in Timeless Coral. I don't use it as lipliner. I just put a bit on in the middle of my bottom lip and on the V on my top, and then blend it out. It looks really natural, and it's not as cakey as lipstick.
Use revlon pink pout matte lipstick. This is like the color they use at the victoria's secret fashion shows. light, soft pink with heavy eyeliner is sexy, yet innocent.
the color Nude or rose or pale pink will work for ya ;)
i wud use a nice light peach


or light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains