Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good nude lipstick color for someone with olive skin ton?

under $5What is a good nude lipstick color for someone with olive skin ton?
Errr....you could really just try and find any brand that sells lipstick in nude...it's generally a neutral color, so your skin tone shouldn't matter.What is a good nude lipstick color for someone with olive skin ton?
I like a sheer mocha or rose color. Most shades labeled nude are a light beige color and that looks weird on a face with an olive complexion. Loreal has a couple I really like copper bronze (this is a not a sheer but it is so natural looking that most people don't think I'm wearing makeup at all) and then there is sheer rose ( this one is hard to find but I really like the color). I pay $7.50 for these but I live in Alaska and stuff like this is more expensive here.
I have Latina skin and I LOVE Sally Hansen diamong gloss in nude. it gives my lips a light tinge of brown with a little shine. get it at any discount store/walgreens etc..
cheap way to get nude lips: cover ur lips with ur foundation/powder and put on some gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains