Sunday, December 13, 2009

My friend told me that when it comes to picture shooting i have to use a dark lipstick color?

I really hate the dark colors, how come all the celebrities like jennifer lopez she keep using light colors like light orange and it still shines in all the pictures ?!My friend told me that when it comes to picture shooting i have to use a dark lipstick color?
Her lipstick is probably darker than it appears on the picture. I had to take professional pictures and they gobbed on the make-up, I felt like hooker! They told me they had to do it that way, and when printed, the make-up didn't look as heavy as it did in person.My friend told me that when it comes to picture shooting i have to use a dark lipstick color?
U should not listen to ur frnd. If u hate dark colours the dont use them. At least have an experiment by using light colours.
dark lip liner, and the shade that matches with your skin tone/image, then don't forget the lip gloss! - and the smile will do rather than putting dark color just because... show us the photo when it comes out lol
how do u know its a light orange? it probably a really dark one and just looks light or maybe not it totally deppends on the type of camera and printer and ink, use gloss its good to and shows
They do all sorts of makeup as well and have a lot more on than can be seen on any pic.


Yes, a slightly darker, not dark stands out in pics.
They have special make up that has light refracting agents, this is not the stuff you buy over the counter. It is way more expensive than typical lipstick. You don't need to have your subject wear dark lipstick, try having her wear a matt colour for light absorbtion rather than reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains