Friday, December 11, 2009

What's the best lipstick color for my lips?

I have slightly tan skin. And my lips aren't big, they're just full unlike some of my friends who are white because they have thinner lips than mine (no offense). So what's the best color lipstick for me? Should I use a brighter color like pink or a darker color? I'm afraid of using brown or light brownish colors because I don't think it looks right on me. I heard that females with fuller lips shouldn't use lip gloss. Is this true?What's the best lipstick color for my lips?
use a light pink lipstick and use a clear shiny lipgloss i personally like lipsmacker bubble gum its classic and it tastes sooooo good! on both of your lips add an extra little dollop in the center of your lips it makes them look fullerWhat's the best lipstick color for my lips?
Forget what people tell you, I think you should try a bright color, like pink or maybe even a light pink-ish coral, since you have tan skin. Avoid coral shades that're too orange though.





If you do play up your lips with a bright color, don't overpower it with heavy eye make-up. Just do what feels best.
With that you should stay away from light pinks. Try a caramel color or an amberish color. Also try a nutral pink, lip gloss does make your lips look smaller in a way so just stick to lipstick.
since your lips are full..you really don't want to wear alot of bright colors- they tend to make them look bigger. A nice mocha, or caramel shade would look nice. you cant go wrong with any lip color from Mark by Avon..try the dew drenched in Rain pluie. it will look nice.
pinks and reds. but you don't want it to dark or to light.you want it in the middle.
try pink or nude. you can use lip gloss its just dat because its shiny it attracts it to your lips and some how makes it look more fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains