Friday, December 11, 2009

I have olive skin with yellow undertones. What lipstick color will best compliment my skintone?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!I have olive skin with yellow undertones. What lipstick color will best compliment my skintone?
Peach and coral tones. Go to a Prescriptive counter in a dept. store for expert advice on your skin tone and what colors you should wear.I have olive skin with yellow undertones. What lipstick color will best compliment my skintone?
the best color for lipstick. it depend the skinton. i would choose a peach pink color or a natural color
I would think some earthy colors would look good on you. I would try out some brown shaded lipglosses...maybe try some light pinks too...and maybe if you want to go bold and try a red color..
a light pink!
I have the same skin tone and I use a nude/tan-ish color lipgloss. It's very earthy and natural and allows me to go heavier on my eye make-up to accent my eyes.
Light pink lip gloss or blue red lipstick. Stay away from oranges and brown tones, which will bring out the yellow cast in your skin.
nude lipstick looks good nothin 2 dramatic though
You want to choose shades with a blue-red undertone to contrast and compliment your skin. ';Opposites attract'; when it comes to make-up colors (you ALWAYS want your foundation to match your skin's undertone, but using lip and blush color from the opposite color family usually is most complimentary, for instance, I am a redhead with pink undertones to my skin and I look best in warm tones for lips and blush).





Mauves and rich pinks (not light or bright pinks) are great for everyday and definitely a red for your hot nighttime look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains