Friday, December 11, 2009

I have light/medium skin tone wiht Gold/Blonde hair, what lipstick color would look good?

I have golden blonde hair, green eyes, and in the Winter I have light/medium skin tone and I am having problems finding a great color of lipstick to wear. I have a full set of lips so I really can't go too dark because it just sticks out in a bad way! Any suggestions??I have light/medium skin tone wiht Gold/Blonde hair, what lipstick color would look good?
try a lipstain: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P37315%26amp;categoryId=B70I have light/medium skin tone wiht Gold/Blonde hair, what lipstick color would look good?
From what you've told me I would suggest either a light blue or a light pink. Both would look nice with your hair and eyes. Get a thin one so it doesn't stick out unnaturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains