Friday, December 11, 2009

What color lipstick would work well with blonde hair and green eyes?

I am blonde with green eyes...





When I want the emphasis to be on my eyes, I rock a near nude lipstick. or just Mac lusterglass in Cultured or Perky.





For a bit more color I go with plums, the contrast of green eyes with anything plum-y is awesome. Mac Lipstick in shades: Fluid, Plum Dandy.





And for dramatic effect go with a dark purple, like Mac's Film Noir. CHIC!What color lipstick would work well with blonde hair and green eyes?
id say pinkish or a tint of red. a natural look thoughWhat color lipstick would work well with blonde hair and green eyes?
I would go with red
I think a nudey colour and pastels, such as creams, baby pinks and skin coloured ones! Go for the naturelle look as it would bring out the colour of your eyes


Gd Luck
Light pinks and nudes would both complement your eyes, and your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains