Friday, December 11, 2009

What color lipstick would work best with me?

i have dark hair and honey color eyes. I have very pale skin. To make it easier i like dark color (and dont like pink).. so what colors would you recommened would go best with me.





I have small but full lips and they are curved at the top (Thank you!)What color lipstick would work best with me?
this post explains lip color for your skin tone


http://www.audreydao.com/2009/04/20/how-鈥?/a>What color lipstick would work best with me?
purple, since your pale, go with really dark colours, they'll also bring out your eyes.
Mocha brown, I think.


Cherry would be great, too.


A paler red would be best.
a deep rich red for specail occasions, not everyday!
like black cherry ish and get paler rawr
try cherry, or a maroon maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains