Friday, December 11, 2009

I am wearing a multicolor/pattern dress to a brunch. What color lipstick should I wear?

I am African American with very dark skin. The dress is ISSA London --green, and navy blue. I was thinking to avoid color all together and just gloss, but It is a major event and I do not want to appear washed out. Help!I am wearing a multicolor/pattern dress to a brunch. What color lipstick should I wear?
Since the colors in the dress are dark and your skin tone is dark as well, i would go with a bronze colored lipstick. On your skintone, it will look very elegant and it will bring out you natural beauty without making you look fake. Good luck %26amp; have fun at the event!I am wearing a multicolor/pattern dress to a brunch. What color lipstick should I wear?
I would stick to the clear closs or one that is light pink and sheer
Try nude lip gloss. Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret in Wet is awesome!
i think a beautiful dark red would be perfect or even a pale pink would be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains