Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies: What color lipstick do you wear with a red dress?

I'm thinking red with red is overkill.Ladies: What color lipstick do you wear with a red dress?
If I were wearing a red dress, I'd play up my eyes, and wear a neuteral lip color - nude, brown, a brownish pink, or a sheer gloss.Ladies: What color lipstick do you wear with a red dress?
i normally wear a clear gloss with my red dress and tops
It depends more on what color of eyeshadow you are wearing than what color dress you wear...I you do dark smoky eyes then do nuetral lips and if you do light more subdued eyes do a vibrant lip color.
it would be pretty with a liner and some simmery gold lip gloss.
I would go with something Neutral.......Beige Shimmer, Nude Beige or a lip gloss............NEVER PINK WITH RED
nude or caramel + gloss
Maybe something a little darker, to make your lips stand out. Like a mauve, or dark purple tone.
yes dont do that lol, wear a more sheer color maybe a pink would do but i cant specify an exact shade use somethin maybe two tones darker than ur lips or find a sheer pink lip gloss in stead maybe just clear lip gloss will do also just to add a lil shine!
ohhh k... I am a dude, but yeh... dont use lipstick, cuz it looks cakey, guys do not like that anymore, go with a lip gloss, its like super sexy, so yeh... take my advice go with the lipgloss ;)
nudes with clear lipgloss.
lilac is the best with a red dress.
i would have a pinkish lip gloss.....kind of clear too.....





i can just imagine some star wearing just that....
Yeah don't wear red that's just too much. Some people can pull it off though, so you can try on your dress and put the lipstick on and see if you like it.





Go with something really neutral...a nude tone. Something with a bit of shine. Keep it subtle.
try a light shade..like light pink
I think your right. When you wear red and then red lip stick, you look harsh. I would suggest a shade lighter/ pink flesh toned, clear gloss. It will soften your appearance.
You choose the color that looks best on you. I heard a make-up artist on TV say, '; your eyes and lips are not draperies that you are trying to match to the sofa.'; I have always remembered that when I see someone with bright red lipstick that does not look good on them. Red lipstick looks good on very few people. I have tried it a few times and ended up wiping it off and using a different color.
just do a heavy clear gloss, unless you want to wear some red *** lipstik, like the same color as the dress
black
Lipstick is so 80's. Just wear clear gloss.
if u have a dark complexion then wear brown glossy shade.


and if u r fair then pink glossy shade or just a shimer gloss would go.
i think u should use a neutral color for lips cuz as u said red with red iss just too much ...
wear a lipgloss like a sheer color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains