Friday, December 11, 2009

What lipstick color would look good on me?

I have pail skin, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes.





thanks soooo..... muchWhat lipstick color would look good on me?
i think you chould use a light peach color. i think red would be a little too dramatic unless you really wanted to be. i really like peeach with pale skin. i think it just looks really pretty.What lipstick color would look good on me?
shiny pink (glossy, glittering, etc.) maybe dark red


go look in images.google.com and type female models or actors or something like that, and see how they use make-up
Maybe red not hot oink pail skin does not go good with it i would say red fur shor
I would go with a straight black.
not black! red is so sxy on most girls but maybe a pale pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains