Friday, December 11, 2009

What color lipstick looks best on you?

I look good with a sheer reddish. It always brightens up my complexion and makes me look really good for some bizzare reason. It makes my blue eyes pop but if I apply too much I look goth because I am not tan!What color lipstick looks best on you?
that sounds pretty...i wear a lite pink(not natural though)...it's bright..without making me look like a fool or a clown!! it makes me look good! :)What color lipstick looks best on you?
since i have an alabaster/porcelain skin tone and light red auburn hair, neutral tones look good on me. light brownish reds look good for lipstick, and browns and golds are good for eyeshadow.
I love nudes, but I'm getting bored %26amp; I'm actually thinking of trying red tones since I never wear an ';actual'; color.
red always makes you look paler than you are try a nice soft gold with a shimmer in its sexy too.
I'm ghostly pale with red hair. My lipstick doesn't do anything to make my (brown) eyes stand out. Due to my warm skin tone, copper and cranberry red both look best on me.
I look best in warm nude/beige colors. I love other colors too, but they don't suit me usually :( lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains