Sunday, December 13, 2009

What color lipstick should I wear?

I have naturally pink/coral colored lips and I don't think that it looks very nice me. Plus my lips are dry all the time so I always have to have something on them. I have dark brown hair, brown-green eyes. Any suggestions on the color of lipstick I should wear? Thanks for the help!What color lipstick should I wear?
go for a nude color. brights %26amp;%26amp; deeps will make you look flushed. to keep your lips hydrated put A LITTLE bit of vaseline on before you put the lipstick on, lipstick is KNOWN to dry your lips, using vaseline before makes it last longer %26amp; keep your lips hydrated.What color lipstick should I wear?
Go for lip gloss to give your lips a nice shine and a beautiful colour :)
Clinique's Lipblush lipliner with their Whisper Gloss will neutralize the color of your lip and give you a boost of moisture.
I THINK YOU SHOULD WEAR A BRIGHT COLOR PINK
i like the color lips u have

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains