Friday, December 4, 2009

What color lipstick should I wear with my bright red Juliet costume?

Go with a very light peachy orangy natural lip gloss that's very shiny and sparkly.What color lipstick should I wear with my bright red Juliet costume?
deep red.. thats hotWhat color lipstick should I wear with my bright red Juliet costume?
A pale color close to your lip color or a shimmer gloss. BUT don't do red it will make it look cheezy...
bright red lipstick
Deep red, maybe even a wine-colored shade.l
Black ! She Died you know, over that Romeo guy !
Read this article-';Red is My Love'; this should help you make your decision.





http://www.make-upusa.com/newsletter/redismylove.htm
I would think just a sparkling gloss close to your natural lip color. you don't want to look clownish....you want to be a lovely Juliet!
Wear exactly the same color on lipstick...wear dark blue shade on eyes, black mascara....unbeatable...
I would say a slightly rosy/pink/coral color, just enough to give your lips a tinge...don't go for dramatic red...it'll look like vampirella, not juliet!
go with a light almost natural color..or just a clear gloss!you want to draw attention to your costume not your lips..plus i am sure that juliet didnt wear lipstick!!!
If you're going to wear dark shadows on your eyes, wear lighter lipcolor and put on some pink blush. or you can wear red lipstick and it would go well with your costume.
I'm going to take a shot. Light pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains