Friday, December 11, 2009

What color lipstick should I wear to the polling booth on election day?

You know, November 4th, the day that McCain becomes the President Elect........ :)What color lipstick should I wear to the polling booth on election day?
LOL-Well, I am going with bright red to match my American Flag Sweater. Unlike Obama, I am proud to wear the flag as it does represent something to me--like electing McCain and Palin!What color lipstick should I wear to the polling booth on election day?
How about piggie pink? or you can go ';hog wid'; and wear red?





'Swine not? lol





Either way, the Repukes will have to kiss their chances goodbye...seems they are now reaping what they ';sow';ed!





AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA





Sorry I have no ';links'; (get it?) to put to anything...but I figured the issue really wasn't all that im';pork';ant. hee hee
Is this what our country has become? What a tragedy. Feigned outrage over a totally bogus claim of sexism? It is truly sad to see the moronathon (my word - which means a parade of morons) parroting this completely made up controversy.
Use Michelle's lipstick on the upper lip and Sarah's lipstick on the lower lip. That way you won't offend anyone.
What ever color you wear, it will be in celebration of our next president - Barack Obama.






Lets all were black lipstick, to pay homage to Obamas dead campaign, and the death of his dream. I think we will look awesome. Democrat for McCain/Palin 2008.
Whatever the color of disappointment is.
Wear Red, that is the Republican party's color
Maybe you could not wear anything on your lips, and concentrate on the issues instead.
how about fire red. the color of the country going to hell if McCain wins the election. God help us all.
None. Women will soon stop wearing lipstick to show support for Obama and you will stand out in the crowd.
don't discriminate....wear all the colors
wear perfume too remember OBama thinks women are stinky fish too
Turquoise.
What ever color Bush's pawn McCain puts on the pig.
Oil colored, of course.
Red, white and blue of course.
I don't know.....





I was wondering that too....





What color does a pig wear?





Have to call my girl Palin to find out.
Black
Lip gloss, it's sexier
your lips might be chapped cause Obama is gonna Win
Pink! Pig colored.
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains