Sunday, December 13, 2009

What color lipstick for a very light-skinned black girl?

I am half black and half Spanish so I am very, very light skinned but you can see I have Black features. I have long jet black hair. I need to know what color lip stick to wear. I'm thinking about pink or dark brown or red. If you want to see what I look like you can check me out on myspace at www.myspace.com/angela _ morgan _ kennemer or just type in Angela KennemerWhat color lipstick for a very light-skinned black girl?
Gurl, I feel you on bein light skinned, lol. I'm black, white, and Native, so I'm extra light with the dark dark hair, too! Haha.





Light skinned girls can rock reds and browns. We can even pull off some purples depending on the outfit and what the rest of the makeup looks like. And judging by your pictures, I think you can pull off deep purples. Stay away from pinks, though, because it'll clash with your skin tone. Pinks look better on dark skinned girls. But definitely reds, browns (dark brown like you said would definitely be cute on your color), and mauves. If you have a strong colored lipsticks, go light or shimmery on the eyes.





Good luck!What color lipstick for a very light-skinned black girl?
I agree with the dark brown, but I don't think it should be a pale dark brown. Cinnamon is nice, and so is cocoa and chocolate. I really don't think colors like terra cotta, burgandy, or wine reds will do the skin good. If you feel that you have a warm complexion, go for warm colors. If you think you have a cool complexion, go for cool colors. Your personality and mood can also play into what color lipstick fits for you. have fun!
Anything MAC makes!
Try a light berry color for the day and a darker berry color for the night. You should also try a darker nude shade or a darkened peachy pink shade.
I think a cinnamon color would be nice.
Wow, you are very beautiful. I think a bright berry would be good for nightime wear. Pink or brown would be good for daytime.





I'm not to good with doing make up for women of color. I'm a pasty white woman and use Bare Escentuals mineral make-up :)
I always think that a tinted or colored lipgloss looks better.


Try a rosey pink or cocoa
a dark red..or a type of cinnamon brown..%26amp;%26amp; u r set..also..if you are going to wear the dark red..lip gloss is good..always is..lol..
light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains